What is a Cloud server?
A Cloud Server is a logical server. A Cloud server is built and hosted through a Cloud computing platform. Cloud Server is also delivered through Cloud computing. The operation functionality of a Cloud server is always over the internet. Cloud server is same as a typical server but a Cloud server is accessed remotely by the user, from a provider of Cloud service.
A Cloud server is an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) based model of Cloud service. Cloud server are both logical and physical. The logical Cloud servers are delivered through virtualisations of the server. The physical Cloud server is distributed logically into two or more than two logical Cloud servers. Every logical Cloud server has its own operating system, applications and user interface. All the logical Cloud servers share the physical components of the physical server.
Why Cloud sever is preferred by all business organisations?
- Cloud server through Cloud computing helps in cutting down the hosting cost and operational expenses of the clients, as it is a pay per use model of hosting service.
- Cloud server through Cloud computing technology is extremely easy technology to install, as no additional hardware or software is needed.
- Cloud server through Cloud computing platform helps in saving the business time at the time of set up, of the clients, as Cloud computing is functionally faster than other systems.
- Cloud server is a highly automated server as the clients do not have to hire a team of technical staff to handle the systems, for systems updates and back-ups.
- Cloud server through Cloud computing helps in freeing the internal resources.
- Cloud server is always helpful in making the businesses mobile as every one can work from a remote location.
Best Cloud server- providing best cloud hosting service to clients.
Go4hosting is the leading Cloud server hosting service providing company, which is providing the most reliable and efficient Cloud server hosting service to its clients, that too in a most affordable price.
Private Cloud Hosting-
What is Private Cloud Hosting?
Private Cloud hosting is a model of Cloud computing. Private Cloud Hosting has a private infrastructure on which the services of Information Technology are provisioned. Private Cloud Hosting service is meant to be dedicated for use by a single client or business organisation. The internal resources are used for management of Private Cloud hosting.
Why one should choose a Private Cloud hosting?
Private Cloud hosting is generally preferred by business organisations, with high performance web sites, over Public Cloud hosting service.
- Private Cloud Hosting provides better performance as it is a multi-server hosting environment.
- Private Cloud Hosting offers better security to the business data of its clients. Private Cloud Hosting offers better control over the server, by the client.
- Private Cloud Hosting provides greater scalability to its customers, who can add or remove resources to suit their business requirements.
- Private Cloud Hosting offers its clients the choice of server configuration.
- Private Cloud Hosting allow the clients to cut down its hosting costs as it works in pay per use model.
- Private Cloud Hosting is the most suitable hosting service to handle heavy traffic of visitors to the business web sites of the clients.
Go4hosting is the leading hosting service provider company, which is having a high reputation for providing top quality private Cloud hosting service to its customers at a very reasonable price.